Events at WestFax
Below you’ll find a list of our weekly events in our brewery. For a list of larger events such as, beer releases, fundraisers, anniversaries, parties, and special events please scroll down to view our full calendar.
Weekly Events at Our Brewery
Buy one get one ½ priced crowlers (32oz cans).
Beer of the week. Every Tuesday, come in for $3 beers all day. The specific beer of the week rotates from weekly.
Team Trivia, hosted by a live DJ every Thursday at WestFax from 7-9PM. Show up before 7P to make sure your team gets a spot. Take on other teams for your chance to win free prizes and beer!
- This event has passed.
3 Year Anniversary Party!
March 8 @ 2:00 pm - March 9 @ 11:00 pmFree
3 Years of Liberating Beer!
Celebrate as our brewery turns 3! Friday – Saturday, March 8th & 9th: Glassware, 7 beer releases including a rye barrel aged stout, double hazy IPA, 3 brewery Brut IPA collab beer release (with Westbound & Down Brewing Company & Woods Boss Brewing), FREE concert, new merch, ax throwing & more! Full details listed below:
FRIDAY 2-11PM: Barrel Aged Friday + Epic Activities:
– Bottle Release: Rye Are You Judging Me, Laws Rye Whiskey aged Imperial Stout, bomber will be available for $17 each, limited quantities. This beer will also be available on tap while supplies last.
– Ax Throwing: Enjoy unlimited ax throwing by Jack’s Axe Throwing between 5-9PM for just $20!
– Beard/hair trims by Crisp Barber Shop, 4-7PM free!
– Barrel Aged Beers on Tap: ‘Concussion Protocol’ Belgian Quad, ‘Silently Judging’ Laws Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout, ‘Rye Are You Judging Me’ Laws Rye Whiskey Aged Stout
– Urban Lumberjack Hazy IPA 16oz cans $14/pack artwork by Drawing from Nature
– Limited Anniversary Merch Release!
SATURDAY 11AM-11PM: 4 Beer Releases, Glassware, 2 Can Releases + FREE Concert:
11AM — Get our limited 3 Year Anniversary Glassware for just $3 extra with your pour! Local artwork by Drawing from Nature on this 16oz can glass depicting Colfax/Denver/Front Range in a full color wrap. Limited 150 glasses, first come first serve!
– Beer Releases:
12PM — W3 Anniversary Collab Brut IPA beer & can release with Westfax, Woods Boss, & Westbound. Fully fermented IPA using the Brut Ale process. All late hop additions for a light bitterness to push forward fruit flavors derived from American and New Zealand varieties of hops. A blend of Stone Fruit, Citrus, Tropical, melon, and Floral hops. Dry hopped at 3# per barrel for our 3rd anniversary.
American Hops: Centennial, Mosaic, Cashmere
New Zealand Hops: Wai-iti, Moutere. 16oz cans available for $16/pack
2PM — ‘Sippin’ on a Cloud’ Double Hazy IPA Release. Brewed with copious amounts of oats to provide a fluffy and smooth mouthfeel while accentuating the hop flavors of berry, melon, and tangerine with a subtle minty finish.Hops: Sabro, Mosaic, Ekuanot, and Enigma. 16oz cans available for $17/pack. Original can artwork by Noelle Phares Art
4PM — Berliner Small Batch Release: Lightly soured accompanied with graham crackers and raspberries. Tart, crisp and refreshing. 1 keg only! Not available to-go.
6PM — Irish Thin Mint Nitro Pastry Stout: Made with Ecuadorian coco nibs and melted down peppermint candies. 1 keg only! Not available to-go.
– Concert In The Kettles 7pm: Enjoy this free concert in the back of our brewery surrounded by our brew kettles with a separate bar station. Music will start at 7pm with the amazing and locally acclaimed Larry Nix followed by the main event, The Kinky Fingers. Standing room only, first come first serve for spots!