Contact WestFax Brewing in West Denver/Lakewood
Thank you for your interest in our local Colorado craft brewery! We hope to see you in our modern, dog-friendly taproom trying one of our core beers or a new small batch brew soon. Please find below our hours, directions to our taproom, happy hour information, taproom reservation information, and a form for getting in touch with us. We look forward to having a beer with you soon – cheers!
- Monday 3PM – 10PM
- Tuesday 3PM – 10PM
- Wednesday 3PM – 10PM
- Thursday 3PM – 10PM
- Friday 2PM – 10PM
- Saturday 12PM – 10PM
- Sunday 12PM – 8PM
We offer happy hour Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 3pm – 5pm. Get $1 off pints and premium 10oz beers. On Tuesdays we offer a rotating $3 beer each week.
Location & Directions
You can find WestFax Brewing Company at 6733 W. Colfax Ave. Lakewood, CO 80214 inside Lamar Station Plaza next door to Casa Bonita.
Directions from Denver:
If you are making your way to our brewery from the downtown Denver area, it is best to come one of two ways:
Via Colfax Avenue:
- Head west on Colfax Avenue from downtown Denver.
- Cross over I-25 and continue on past Federal and the Sloans Lake area. After crossing over Sheridan Blvd. on W. Colfax Ave, continue 1 mile until you reach Lamar Station Plaza on the north side of Colfax. We’re inside this plaza, catty-corner to the infamous Casa Bonita.
Via West 6th Avenue:
- From I-25 make your way onto 6th Avenue West towards Lakewood.
- Stay on 6th Avenue for approximately 4 miles and take the first exit for Wadsworth Blvd heading north.
- Continue for about 1 mile (passing the Lakewood-Wadsworth Light Rail Station) and turn right (east) onto Colfax.
- WestFax will be located on the northeast corner of W. Colfax Ave & Pierce St. in Lamar Station Plaza. We are tucked in the corner of this plaza between the arc Thrift Store and Casa Bonita.
Directions from The Front Range:
- If you’re heading to our brewery on the way from the mountains, take I-70 East towards Denver and merge onto 6th Avenue heading east (near Jeffco Fairgrounds & Colorado Mills Mall in Golden).
- Once on 6th Avenue, continue approximately 4.7 miles until you reach the Wadsworth Blvd exit.
- Take the exit northbound and continue on Wadsworth for about 1 mile (passing the Lakewood-Wadsworth RTD Station) until you reach the intersection at Colfax Avenue where you’ll turn right (east) onto Colfax.
- WestFax Brewing is 1/4 mile down on your left (north side of Colfax) inside Lamar Station Plaza between the arc Thrift Store and Casa Bonita.
Events & Taproom Reservations
We offer group reservations and special event rentals for our taproom. We also are able to reserve tables for large groups or local events upon request. Please use the form below to let us know about your upcoming event or group and see how we can help. We hope to make your next event or celebration a special and delicious one!
Do you love our craft beer? Is there some feedback you’d like us to know about your recent brewery experience? Please shoot us a note via the form below and let us know how we are doing. Cheers!